Last updated: 11/22/20
The Freelancing School community exists to connect freelancers together to help each other grow our businesses in a meaningful way.
It's an inclusive community that thrives when you share your voice, ideas, suggestions, and input.
To ensure the space remains safe and inclusive for everyone, we have some expectations that our team will enforce and uphold.
- Be kind to others. Treat others as you would like to be treated.
- Behave professionally
- Do not be overly promotional outside of the designated spaces
- Use discretion. Do not quote anyone outside of Freelancing School without permission, and do not share anything told to you in confidence or private messages.
- Use welcome and inclusive language.
- Be respectful to others’ viewpoints, even when they differ from your own
- Accept feedback gracefully, even if it is constructive criticism
- Share your perspective! (while adhering to the above guidelines)
- Do not spam.
- Do not post or link to content that is abusive, hateful, offensive, or exclusionary.
- Do not post or link to content which is off-topic or disruptive of the discussion.
- Do not post or link to content that threatens or harasses others.
- Do not post or link to content that discloses private or personal matters concerning any person.
- Do not post or link to content that is sexually explicit.
- Do not make unwelcome sexual advances
- Do not post, link to, or otherwise direct users to advertisements or solicitations.
- Do not post or transmit any file that contains viruses, corrupted files, “Trojan Horses,” or any other contaminating or destructive features that may damage someone else’s computer.
- Do not post any material that violates the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of others.
- Do not impersonate any person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
- Do not violate any other applicable law or regulation.
Members asked to stop any inappropriate or unacceptable behavior are expected to comply with the requests of Freelancing School admins immediately.
Behavior that violates this Code of Conduct will be met with appropriate action, which may include:
- Written warning
- Removal from the community
If you believe someone is violating this Code of Conduct, within the forum or within private messaging, please contact Jay Clouse immediately.
Email: [email protected]